- High Resolution Temperature and Rainfall Projections for CMIP3 Scenarios over the Indian Landmass.
- Assessing Socio-Economic Vulnerability to Climate Change: A City-Level Index Based Approach
- Impacts and Mitigation Potential of Short Lived Climate Pollutants from Residential Energy-Use
- Impact of Economic Structure on Mitigation Targets for India
- Precipitation recycling to estimate land surface feedback.
- Urbanization impacts on extreme rainfall.
- Assessment of bio-energy alternatives.
- Evaluation of climate change mitigation options.
- Cross-Scale institutional linkages in climate change responses.
- Future hydrologic scenarios in India under climate change.
- SMOG India (Speciated Multipollutant Generator)
National total gridded emissions for 1996-2015 aerosol constituents (PM2.5, BC and OC) and precursor gas SO2, ozone precursors (CO, NOx, NMVOC and CH4) and greenhouse gases (CO2 and N2O) for India are estimated.
To download please click the bellow link:
Ongoing Sponsored Projects:
- NCAP-WGIII: Carbonaceous Aerosol Emissions, Source Apportionment and Climate Effects, funded by MoEFCC, grant amount: 10.69 Crore, duration: 2016-2020. For details please click here.
- Understanding recent extreme events in India in the context of climate change, funded by DST-UKIERI, grant amount 51.3 lakhs, duration: 2017-2019.
- Meso-scale subsurface mixing dynamics in the Indian Ocean region using Modular Ocean Model (MOM), funded by DST, grant amount 41.77 lakhs, duration: 2017-19.
- Extended Range Hydro-meteorological Forecasts for West Bengal at a District Level, funded by Dept. of Environment, Govt. of West Bengal, grant amount 99 lakhs, duration: 2017-2019.