High Performance Computing Cluster (CCUBE)
Creating institutional capacity for research infrastructure including access to relevant data sets to improve the quality and sector specific scenarios of climate change over the Indian subcontinent.
- 192 Intel Sandy Bridge proccessors in 12 compute nodes
- Infiniband QDR interconnect
- 100 TB disk storage
|CPU Type||Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 @2.6 GHz||Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 @2.6 GHz|
|No of CPUs/ Cores||2/8||2/8|
|RAM||64GB DDR3||64GB DDR3|
|HDD||2 x 500GB SATA hard disk||500GB SATA hard disk|
|OS||CENTOS 6.5 64 bit||CENTOS 6.5 64 bit|
|Operating System||CENTOS 6.5 64 bit|
|MPI Library||Intel MPI|
|Compilers||Intel, PGI, GCC|
Tools/Models installed on the Cluster
- ECHAM6-HAM2 GCM
- In-house codes based on Finite Difference Method(FDM) and Discontinuous Galerkin (DG)
- Arc GIS Software: ArcGIS software enables you to discover patterns, relationships, and trends in your data that are not readily apparent in databases, spreadsheets, or statistical packages. Beyond displaying your data as points on a map, ArcGIS Desktop gives you the power to manage and integrate your data, perform advanced analysis, model and automate operational processes, and display your results on professional-quality maps. ArcGIS for Desktop is available in three license levels—Basic, Standard, and Advanced (formerly ArcView, ArcEditor, and ArcInfo, respectively).
- Surfer 13 Software : Surfer is a full-function 3D visualization, contouring and surface modelingpackage that runs under Microsoft Windows. Surfer is used extensively forterrain modeling, bathymetric modeling, landscape visualization, surface analysis, contour mapping, watershed and 3D surface mapping, gridding, volumetric and much more.
- Hi-end Printer Copier