- Water Supply: Alternate low-cost designs; improving intermittent water supply; reduction in non-revenue water; water audit; GIS applications; Hydraulic modeling; Optimization
- Wastewater Management: Sanitation; Sewerage; Appropriate technology selection; Reuse and Recycle; Resource Recovery; Techno-economic aspects; Natural Treatment Systems; Implementation, scale-up and adaptation of technologies
- Climate Change Mitigation: Carbon Footprinting; transportation systems assessment and mitigation; energy sector assessments and mitigation; Urban climate change impacts and mitigation; prioritization of mitigation strategies
- Sustainability Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment; Material Flow Analysis; Circular Economy; Urban Water-Energy-Food Nexus; Water Footprinting; Multiple Criteria Decision Making
- Postdoctoral Researcher – Quantitative Sustainability Assessment (QSA) Division, Dept. of Management Engineering, Technical University of Denmark (DTU) – November 2014 to October 2016.
- Technical Head (Water and Wastewater) – Synergy Engineering & Environmental Solutions, Thane, India – January 2013 to October 2014.
- Ph.D., Centre for Environmental Science & Engineering (CESE), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, July 2008- August 2013.
- M. Tech. (Environmental Engineering), Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, August, 2005 – June, 2007
- B.E. (Environmental Engineering), Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India, August, 2001 – May, 2005
Number of designation: